- Bee’s Diamonds can assess, appraise and produce valuation of your diamond and jewellery collection. Whether you are looking for a certified gemologist to produce a valuation report for insurance, actualizing your investment portfolio or to produce valuation documents for a divorce proceeding in court, our GIA (Gemological Institute of America) graduate gemologists are professionally trained and qualified to assess and produce appraisal reports according to the internationally renowned GIA’s grading standard.
Our appraisal service includes a 15 minutes assessment of your piece, a soft copy, followed by a mailed hard copy of the Assessment and Valuation Report which are commonly accepted by prominent insurers in Hong Kong and abroad and the Hong Kong courts. The assessment will take place in our office located in Central, while the valuation part will take 2 to 3 business days after the assessment to complete within our office. We will not retain any piece of your jewellery in the meantime. You will also be able to supervise your piece during the entirety of the assessment. Before we schedule an appointment for you for the assessment and valuation, you can contact us with the following information:
- Is the diamond / gemstone that you wish to value mounted or un-mounted?
- If it is mounted, can you send us a picture of the piece of jewellery that you wish to have valuated?
- How big is the diamond / gemstone that you wish to have it valuated?
- If the piece contains a diamond, does it come with a certificate and a laser inscription number?
- Why do you need to have the diamond valuated?
- A few dates of which you wish to come in for the assessment and valuation.
Contact us for more details by writing to us
|< 1.99 carats
|1.00 to 1.49 carats
|1.50 to 2.99 carats
|3.00 to 4.99 carats
|5.00 to 5.99 carats
|6 carats and above,
|To be quoted separately
- ENQUIRE NOW